Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dr. Marc Boivin discussed "Cristal Veneers"

Dr. Marc Boivin and Dr. Greg Boivin are dentists and brothers that practice general family dentistry in Saint Louis, Mo.  Dr. Marc Boivin has been in the same location since 1987.

One of the options Dr. Marc Boivin and Dr. Greg Boivin, offer their patients are Aurum's Cristal Veneers.
Veneers have the following benefits for the patient :

1) Instantly reshapes and whitens
2) Ultra-thin (0.3mm)
3) Custom crafted for the patient
4) Bonded to front of the existing teeth
5) No pain
6) Minimal adjustments of tooth surface
7) Incredibly natural
8) Protected by full five year warranty against chipping or breakage.

There is a painless, gentle and incredibly realistic looking way to reshape and permanently restore your teeth.  Each Cristal Veneer is custom crafted for the patient.  Their perfect shape and bright new shade compliments your unique facial features and blends beautifully with surrounding teeth. 

The “Cristal smile” is incredibly strong and will last for years with each veneer carrying a warranty for a FULL FIVE YEARS against chipping or breakage. 

It is a perfect remedy for a wide range of major complaints of patients:

·         Narrow smile
·         Small teeth
·         Worn and/or aged teeth
·         Stained teeth
·         Chipped or cracked teeth
·         Slight misalignments
·         Misshapen teeth
·         Gaps between teeth

Unfortunately, everyone is not a candidate for Aurum’s Cristal Veneer but they do offer an alternative for many patients. 

Reviews:

THANK YOU Dr..Marc Boivin and staff for taking care of my dental needs.   Dr, Boivin you are the greatest!  I am 58 years young HA HA!  I could not find a dentist to take care of my teeth properly until now.  I felt that the last I had was like a used car salesman, selling me what  I didn’t need.  That’s why I had not been to a dentist for over 3 years.  I did not know what to do as my teeth were deteriorating and needed much attention.  I hate to say it by I picked up the phone book and looked for a dentist close to work, so I wouldn’t lose to much time from work.  What a lucky pick!!!  Dr. Marc Boivin’s approach to my dental needs were outstanding.  Dr. Marc Boivin took care of my teeth in an unbelievable short period of time and looked forward to every dental visit and the awesome results and changes I saw.  I was so impressed with your staff also very competent and organized.  I could not believe every dental visit, you took me on time or even before my appointment time and went right to work, not keeping me in dental chair for a lengthy time, which I have experienced many time in the past.  My next appointment is in November and will be looking forward to it .   Regards forever:  D.M.

Dr Marc Boivin, thank you for the veneers and my new lease on a beautiful smile!!!!.  I was always so self conscious of my smile and tried invisalign with an orthodontist and was not completely happy with the results.  My veneers gave me the confidence to smile in pictures!  I always had smiles  hiding my teeth and I never looked comfortable or happy for that matter, in family pictures .  I always looked like something was holding me back.  We  just  had a family picture taken and I finally look happy!!!.  .I  now have confidence in social situations and actually welcome them.  This has not only changed how I feel about myself but how I interact with others.
Thank you Dr. Boivin,  D.B. 

Porcelain veneers are a non-specialty interest which require no specific training to promote these services.  Although, Dr.  Marc Boivin and Dr. Greg Boivin have taken continuing education training in porcelain veneers.

No comments:

Post a Comment